Can you write on a train? On a beach? On a plane?
Paper notes get lost too easily. Hard drives crash.
Modern writing software is the answer, but software can be complicated and force you to work its way.
Enter World Anvil, writing and world building software that stores your writing safely in the cloud.
World Anvil can organize research, outlines, character questionnaires, and more. Imagine having all your writing and your research available to you at any given moment. In addition, it can also build an interactive website that will allow your fans to experience your story world in new and creative ways!
Learn strategies to empower your writing, including:
- whiteboards (mind mapping)
- article linking
- restricted content (monetization)
- editing and formatting your final product for publication
We’ll cover many of the popular methods for creating a book-length work and demonstrate how they can be used with World Anvil.
Light up the Forge and bring your world to life!
Don’t have World Anvil yet? Get the free version directly from World Anvil. Note: you’ll want at least the Master Guild Membership for this class, however, so that you can create private articles and use the manuscripts feature. *Note: affiliate link in use.
Who Should Take This Class:
- writers seeking to bring organization to their process
- those who want a process to speed up their writing
- new authors overwhelmed by the commitment of writing a novel
- experienced authors looking to monetize and include World Anvil in their process
This class is more free-form than some of the others I teach, allowing authors to explore many different techniques or just focus on how World Anvil will fit with their own approach.
- Sign up for World Anvil
- Controlling your Writing Environment
- Getting to Know Your Writer Self
- Getting to Know World Anvil
- Bringing Order from Chaos
- How to End
- How to Build a Chapter
- Tagging and Linking
- Templates and Article Types
- Catching Ideas as They Fly Past
- ToDo Lists
- Generic Articles and Linking
- Common Methods Demonstrated in World Anvil
- Character Development and Relationships
- World-building and Research
- Your Creative Process Revisited
- Monetization and Website Creation (Note: you may want the Grandmaster or Sage tiers for these functions, but explore the options first.)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.